Thursday, November 10, 2011

'Lamba' Din and 'Chota' Bheem

    It's well past midnight now and I have had an extremely long day at work...14 hours to be precise! It has taken me every ounce of my willpower to get myself to touch my laptop again :-P I have tons to talk about but zero energy to type it out....I wish I had a robot, something like the one that Richie Rich owns....I wish I could just do the thinking and the robot would type it down for me :-D
    But I am not Richie Rich. I am Poorie Poor :-P So my only chance of getting a robot for myself would be if I could somehow convince Dr.Vaseekaran to lend Chitti to me for a few days....I am sure Shahrukh would readily agree to send Ra.One my way if I asked him to ,but sadly I do not want to be his Chamak Challo...Muhahhahuhahha :-P
    Hence, considering my zero-energy levels today and the lack of a robot of my own , I wish to take it easy tonight and go hit the bed right away...I will be back tomorrow with my trademark long post...Before I leave, here's a sneak preview of my extreme talent ! Did you know I was a painter? No ? OMG, how could you not ? Here's my masterpiece. A picture of Chota Bheem, the cartoon guy, thinking about his dilruba :-P

                                               
    Cute no? When I look at masterpieces like this one, I often wonder if I am at the wrong place ! But then I realize, this is where I truly belong...In front of a PC,maiming cute cartoon characters with my horrific drawing skills on MS Paint :-D But my nephew thinks I am a rockstar....Tee Hee Hee :-D

3 comments:

  1. Lol... The expression of bheem was cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha...Thanks Harish :D He looks slightly constipated :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails