Monday, November 7, 2011

And on the seventh day.....

Since today is the "7"th Day of the my blogathon and since I need to have at least "7" hours of sleep to function normally and since I am about to indulge in one of the "7" deadly sins of being an absolute sloth and since my PC is running on Windows "7" ( sloppy joke I know!), I will try to finish this blog within "7" lines and will leave you with a picture of me when I was "7" years old :-)
                                        
This picture was taken at my grandparents' home, right behind our ancestral home, just beside our favorite cherry tree in my grandma's beautiful garden! It reminds me of my joyful summer vacations and also brings back fond memories of my blessed,beautiful childhood :) Btw, this picture was shot at 7 in the morning ( Tee Hee Hee Hee.....I made that up :-p )

Now, off to bed I go ! ;)

P.S : Yes, I was blissfully barefoot for more than half of my childhood...I used to abhor shoes,socks,slippers etc. and I always wondered who was the idiot who came up with the idea of identical shoes for our two feet ! Had this rule not been in place, we would have been rocking our days in two different shoes at a time ;)

P.P.S : I did not finish this post in less than 7 lines ! Did you count already ? :-O

1 comment:

  1. I took 7 mins to read it,and looked at your picture 7 times..(just contributing to your sloppy jokes) :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails